الاثنين، 21 فبراير 2011

Mohammed AL-Rumaih
431100138
Feb 22,2011


Introducing Myself
       My name is Mohammed  Al-Rumaih . I was born in 1992 in Riyadh. I have studied  in the Preparatory Year. I live in the East Riyadh . specific ,   I live in  Al-Quds Quarter . I speak  the Arabic and English  languages. My school is Riyadh Assaleheen in Riyadh . It has many advantages from another school.  It uses electronic  learning for teaching the scientific subjects. Some people live it because it makes very easy for learning . In my school, I love some subjects . They are : Chemistry , Physics , Math , Biology and English .

I learn English because it is the second language after Arabic and even l earn many vocabulary that uses in a daily life. My aim in a future to be a doctor because to treat people .  I have a special talents . They are : football, basket ball and swimming . I have many hobbies . They are : reading , watching TV  and playing the computer  and  thinking about  any theorem which  is very useful  for me . In a free time , I go with my family  to any place for recreation .


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق